COVID-19 supprt finder
Please try this first!
WESGROW put together this excellent website and tool to help businesses through the CoVid-19 crisis. This is the resource that was lacking and the gap we were trying to fill with our own efforts in developing the Kironia Covid-19 support website.
Private Sector Relief Funds - overview
- Daily Maverick:Webinar Q&A: The effects of Covid-19 on South Africa SMME's. 2 April 2020. Helpful FAQ's answered.
SEKUMA RELIEF FUND - Anton Rupert donation
- MyBroadband article: Rupert’s R1-billion business fund is now open – How to apply. - 3 April 2020.
- PoliticsWeb article: Here's how to apply for Covid-19 business funding - Business Partners. 3 April 2020.
SAFT Oppenheimer trust - adminstered through the 4 mayor banks
CNBC Africa: How SA’s small businesses can access the R1bn Oppenheimer fund. 31 April 2020 (includes an interview with Nicky Oppenheimer).
COVID-19 supprt finder
DGE Chartered Accountants
Another Excellent Resource to show your options and help you plan your next step.
UIF claims overviews
UIF claims resources and information
LabourWise Website. Important articles:
- Guide to UIF and other Covid-19 options. Last updated 1 April 2020.
- UIF – NEW “NATIONAL DISASTER BENEFIT”. Last updated 26 March 2020.
- Topical (Temporary free download). - Summary of Covid-19 UIF options.
IMPORTANT READ. SEESA Covid-19 UIF guide
- Getting relief from TERS or UIF - SACBW 6 April 2020. Probably one of the best resources that gives a concise and easy to follow overview of the various CoVid-19 related UIF claims options.
- SAIT/The Tax Faculty:Tax Relief Measures during Covid-19 [Webinar 3: 6 April 2020]. UIF related mattres start at 39:20 into the video.
Government resources and how to guides:
- Easy Aid Guide COVID19TERS-UIC-FINAL-SIGN-OFF-V251
- Normal TERS temporary-employer-or-employee-relief-scheme-easy-aid_(1
A blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org will give the following documents - as on 7 April 2020
(we recommend that you send this email yourself, as the format and presentation of these documents has changed several times since initial release)
(14 April 2020)
The Department of Labour changed many of the details over the Easter Weekend. Please submit a new blank email to email@example.com to get the latest information.
We used to have links to the forms here, but the information released by the Department is changing too often and we cannot keep up.