FORM 1 - SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY - This document allows us to act as your representative on eFiling. We cannot access your eFiling profile without this permission.
All clients MUST please complete this form and return it to us.
FORM 2 - MANDATE TO LODGE
MANDATE TO LODGE
This is a required legal document setting out responsibilities and liabilities.
PLEASE sign and return to us. We cannot risk submitting your tax return without having a signed mandate to lodge on file.
FORM 3: BASIC QUESTIONNAIRE
IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE TO PROVIDE INCORRECT CONTACT DETAILS ON YOUR TAX RETURN
Recent amendments to the Tax Act has made it a criminal offense if you use incorrect information (including, but not limited to personal information) when you submit your tax return. For your protection (and ours), we require that you complete the form with your latest information and send it to us.
- Complete your contact details.
- Complete your bank account details - this is the account where refunds are paid to. Please ensure that the account is still active. Should you have changed bank accounts, please contact us, so that we can guide you through the process of verifying your new bank account with SARS.
- Declaration of income.
- Expenses, tax credits and tax deduction claims against your tax liability.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT TAXABLE INCOME OR CLAIMS AGAINST YOUR TAX LIABILITY, PLEASE ASK. THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO PROVIDE US WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION SO THAT WE CAN FILE ACCURATE RETURNS, WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME FOR YOU.
FORM 4: TRAVEL ALLOWANCE
Please complete if you received a travel allowance. It will reflect under code 3701 on your payslip and IRP5 certificate.
FORM 5: USE OF COMPANY CAR
Please complete if you have use of a company car. The fringe benefit value will be reflected under code 3801 on your payslip and IRP5 certificate.
FORM 6: RENTAL INCOME
If you receive rental income form the leasing of fixed property, you must complete a rental income form.
FORM 7: ASSETS AND LIABILITIES
All directors of companies, members of Close Corporations, Sole Proprietors as well as Commission Earners and Contractors claiming business related expenses, must complete a declaration of assets and liabilities.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AND SOURCES
- SARS travel logbook 2020-21-SARS-eLogbook
- Kironia travel logbook - Excel template Travel logbook template
- ITR-DD Diagnosis of Disability Form ITR-DD - Confirmation of Diagnosis of Disability - External Form