- Charitable donations to registered Public Benefit Organizations (PBO's) are tax deductible, up to a maximum amount of 10% of your taxable income.
- The donation will therefore reduce your taxable income proportionally.
- PBO's are registered with the Department of Social Development.
- Registered PBO's should issue you with a Section 18A donations certificate reflecting their 9-digit PBO registration number.
- Donations to charitable organizations that are not registered PBO's are not illegible for tax deductions.
PLEASE SEND YOUR SECTION 18A CERTIFICATES